duckprintspress: (Default)
[personal profile] duckprintspress
A logo of a stylized book held open by two hands, and text that reads Friends of the Saratoga Springs Public Librar.yLogo that reads "A Big Gay Market" followed by a heart in the colors of the Progress Pride Flag.

I’m vending twice this weekend!

Saratoga Book Festival

The Saratoga Book Festival will be running in downtown Saratoga Springs from October 1st to October 4th! There’s gonna be all kinds of awesome authors there (I’m excited about Eric Idle, personally), and lots of events in various downtown venues. I won’t be there for the whole festival, but I will be attending the 2026 Night Market on Friday, October 2nd at Universal Preservation Hall from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.! Over 60 local authors and booksellers will be in attendance, and there’ll be live music, snacks, and more. Learn more about the Saratoga Book Festival and the Night Market!

A Big Gay Market

I return to A Big Gay Market once again in Washington Park in Albany on Sunday, October 4th. Vendors will be in and around the Lake House (I’ll be just outside it) from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. There’ll be a bunch of vendors, a Wellness area, live music, food, and more, so come on out and say hi! Learn more about A Big Gay Market!


Profile

duckprintspress: (Default)
duckprintspress

September 2026

S M T W T F S
   1 23 45
6 7 8 9 101112
1314 15 16 171819
20 21 22 23 24 2526
27 28 2930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 1st, 2026 03:19 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios